How To Bring Praction...
Follow these simple steps to get hyperfast broadband to your home
- Check your address/postcode to make sure Praction is currently available in your building or area. If not, go to My Building tab.
- Choose your product
- Review our installation procedure here
- Place an order on our website or call +91-9312-166-166
Follow these simple steps to get hyperfast broadband to your building
- Register an interest
Check your address/postcode to make sure Praction is currently available in your building or area. If not, go to My Building tab.
- Building or area to be assessed
Praction will assess the building or area to see if it can receive Praction hyperfast full fibre broadband.
- Building or area will be surveyed
A building or street survey will be conducted to review the access and building type(s) to see how our services could be installed.
- Building permission
Permission to install Praction to larger buildings will need to be provided from the Freeholder or Building Management company (Wayleave signing). Smaller buildings may not require this.
- Fibre to be ordered
The fibre connection for your building will then need to be ordered and delivered.
- Installation of network to be started
Our engineers will then install our network cables within your building or street.
- Praction network installed
Installation of our network cables are now complete, and home installations can now take place
(see How to bring Praction to my home).