Praction is committed to protect any information you as a customer share with us and provide you the best quality services.
During the process of registration with Praction, we collect personally identifiable details such as your name, address, mobile number and other applicable KYC documentation to setup and activate your FTTH broadband services with us.
We also collect details such as your IP address, type and version of browser, access time and usage details of our website including links clicked for quality purposes and statistical analysis to maintain the website and keep the quality of our services up to the highest standards.
- Customers are required to note that we are liable to provide any or all relevant information to legal agencies and government authorities as defined under law.
- When you login to our site for registration, some client side cookies may be stored on your computer to enable you to experience better services and have easier communication with our website. This will enable you to access our services at a faster rate, as well as store your preferences for providing better services to you in the future.
- Any information collected by us may have to be shared in an as is needed basis with third party vendors in part, or as a whole to maintain services and data integrity on our website.
- Personally identifiable information such as names, addresses, phone numbers or details regarding your credit card are stored and protected in a controlled environment. Any payment related details are secured with encryption through SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol.
- This policy may be updated with or without prior notice as may be required from time to time
In case of any further help or queries with the policy, you may contact us on our customer support helpline at 9312-166-166. Alternatively, you may contact us on email at email@example.com